Friday, November 21, 2008

tagged

Tagged Pictures, Images and Photos


Uh, Oh. . . I've been tagged. Plant Buddy (http://wateronceaweek.blogspot.com/) tagged me and now it's my turn to tag YOU.

The tag says to post 8 Random Facts and/or Habits about myself and then choose 8 other people to tag.


Now you've been tagged by An Explorer http://anexplorers.blogspot.com/


After you put this link on your site, go and tag 8 other bloggers and have them link back to you.
There are benefits to this tagging game: You increase traffic to your site and meet new people.
This is my first tagging experience. . . So here goes:

1. I was born in England but came to Canada when I was three.
2. I have a Masters Degree in Social Work.
3. I hate snow in November. Snow should stay in its place, which is Christmas Day.
4. I've just started eating a healthier diet.
5. I have two daughters and four grandchildren.
6. Actually I had five grandchildren but one died of an unsuspected heart condition at 6 months.
7. I am a secret fan of the Pibgorn comic.
8. I once stood at the next urinal to Mickey Rooney.