Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sepia Saturday--A Younger Me

As an Explorer I was always on the go. However, in my English Pram in 1945 I had to wait for Mommy Power to get me moving.



At that age all I could do was dream of being a train engineer.



By the time we had moved to Canada in 1946, I had discovered a love for dogs and was inspired by their freedom to move.



I thought about becoming a farmer and working with massive farm machinery.



I wondered if by being nice to girls they would take me for a ride. And many did. Just not always in ways I had imagined.



Of course I could always rely on my dad and dream of being a fireman.




Or I could just strike out on my own and see what adventure the world had to offer.



******************************************

To see posts from other Sepia Saturday members (or to become one yourself) CLICK HERE