Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome First Time Visitors

If I'd known I was going to be the Blog Of Note for the day, I would have prepared a warmer welcome for you.

I didn't know, but I'm still delighted to see you! Call this a happy surprise for both of us.

I just wanted to explain the blog a little. It is a series of short anecdotes, most amusing, some sad, some frightening, most of them have a strong basis in reality (the one on Carl Jung directly below this being the rare exception).

The majority of the posts are stand alone but some tell tales too long for a single posting and these are identified as parts 1, 2 3 etc of a story. To make sense of these they are better read in sequence. This being a blog, that means that the first part will always be the one furthest down the blog.

I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to leave a comment to let me know you've been here.

Sorry there is no cake to offer.