Friday, April 2, 2010

Farside Of The Moon



Beaux at the It Isn't Happening Blog was asking in the comments section yesterday when we would ever get to see the back of the Moon?

Well, how about today! That's the Moon mooning us in the photo above.

The first photos of the backside of the Moon were taken by the then Soviet Union in 1959. We don't see too many photos of the back of the Moon because it just isn't as photogenic as the side we normally see.

Ann at the My Thoughts Stories and Articles Blog was asking if we would be getting together with family over Easter? Well, not for Easter per se, but everyone is getting together tomorrow to celebrate my birthday.

I will be 67.

And very glad to have made it to that age.

*********************************************

For those interested in the My Home Town Friday Shoot Out, you can see Linda and my contribution for this week BY CLICKING HERE